Conducting a thorough investigation of alleged compliance violations can be challenging and time-consuming. Athena provides Compliance Investigation services to help ease the burden. Whether you are looking for an independent investigation or assistance in conducting your own investigation, our Partners can assist you with the Compliance Investigation process. Investigations entail:
- Evaluating the complaint or allegation;
- Assessing whether an investigation should be done under the direction of legal counsel;
- Developing an investigative plan of action, including determining appropriate department involvement;
- Interviewing complainants, witnesses, and other relevant parties;
- Documenting the process and all relevant information;
- Developing a corrective action plan; and
- Drafting investigative reports and work with legal counsel to draft any required disclosures.