Keeping employees, health care providers, and Board members educated on compliance obligations and potential risks is essential to an effective Compliance Program.
It is important to keep training materials up-to-date with legal, regulatory and payor requirements. Please visit Athena's sister company, Compliance Athenaeum, where we work to bring compliance to life through interactive education
Athena can help you:
- Develop new hire and annual compliance education and training materials
- Develop compliance education and training materials for high-risk departments
- Review and update existing education materials
- Provide in-person compliance education to employees or Board members
- Develop supplemental educational materials on regulatory updates, potential risk areas, or other compliance topics